I have a light green oval pill "watson 305" printed on it, anyone know what is?
Answers: Is it WATSON 503?
WATSON 305 is orange, round and is propranolol. Propranolol is used for heart rate, blood pressure, to prevent migraine headaches, and also for perfomance anxiety (test anxiety).
WATSON 503 is green and oval shaped. It is a generic for Lorcet 10 made by Watson Pharmaceuticals. It is used for pain relief and is a schedule 3 controlled substance. It contains 650mg of acetaminophen and 10mg of hydrocodone. It has some addictive potential if not taken as prescribed. Side effects include nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, and dizziness.
Take it to a pharmacist.
Propranolol- for high blood pressure
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Anyone have a child with a severe Tachycardia?
- I recently got a blood test and my triglycerides were 388?
- What are these symptoms of?
- Everytime i hit myself with the remote control it hurts?
- Eczema ideas?
- Do you believe this story??
- My dd (3 years) has a sinus arrhythmia. The pediatrician found it by EKG. He also did and X ray.?
- What is GROUP G STAPHYLOCCUS?
- Are bllod clots always painful?
- Is it safe to perform Carotid Massage on one's self?