Is using too much mouthwash bad for you?
Answers: And for god sakes, don't drink it. There's alcohol in it, but it will only make you puke pleasant smelling vomit.
i don,t think 3 or 4 times a day is too much=if you are worried about what the dentist said carry a breath spray around with you
The material that is in mouthwashes are very hard on your gums and enamel. Use them twice a day, as directed by the doctor or the directions on the mouthwash. I think your doctor took it a bit too far by saying your teeth will turn black. But I would think that it might harm them a little. Use as directed...
if used to much it will eat the enamel off your teeth and your teeth will rot.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- How long will ganglion cyst surgery keep me from work?
- Who discovered Human Insulin?
- ARGGGHHH Acne help !?
- What can cause a person to start laughing hysterically for no reason at all?
- Is "eye booger" bad?
- How is gential herpes passed on?
- Should I take that next drink, or that first drink? Why or why not?
- Oval yellow Pill?
- What is a natural to get my skin healthy?
- Is it true as I have heard that an individual HIV is smaller than the perforations on a condom?