Can I donate plasma if i'm overweight?
Yes. You just can't be under weight. I think it's 115lbs or something like that.
don't see why not, ask the red cross
Ya, but then the person that gets the plasma would get REAL fat.
Seriously..? Why would you ask such a question, you want to give your fat 'disease' to anyone else?
you should ask your doctor
Absolutely! They will ask you if in the last year you have had any piercing, tattoos or have gone out of the country. If you haven't, then you are well on your way. Where I go to give plasma, they have a weight distribution system. If you weigh over 125 you get $20, over 150 you get $25, and over 175 you get $30. The first time you sign up, you'll be there for awhile, as in 5-6 hours, to sign paper work and what not. After that, everytime you go in it'll take about 2-3 hours.
you may donate if you are over weight but not if you are underweight, been to a foreign country in the current past, have crutzfeld-jacobs disease (sp) but you should contact your local red cross outfit
Yes as long as you are otherwise healthy. You will have to do a screening before you donate.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Can you get herpes sores on other parts of your body?like you legs?
- Do non-alcoholics get drunk occasionally?
- Bleeding ulcer question?
- What causes insulin uptake?
- I have broken out what can I do to fix it?
- What's the best acne medication you can by at wal mart?
- I urinate too often. (I have no diabetes or urinary tract infection as I had tests) What is the reason for it?
- What does pregenital mean?
- Does anyone know how to get rid of a boil?
- How do you get rid of blackheads?