What causes swelling at high altitude?
Answers: there is some truth to that. Basically the higher you are, the less atmosphere you have pressing down on you, so the decrease in external pressure can cause temporary swelling in skin cells until they adapt to the sudden change in pressure. It'll be gone by this evening most likely...
its the cold snow of course! its just like putting a bag of ice on your cheek it will swell!!
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What should I do ?
- Has anybody had an Inguinal Hernia?
- What kind of doctor could advise on advanced arthritis in the knee?
- Accutane users?
- I have ezema, what's the best way to stop the itch?
- Stinging eyes bug me, eyes are watery. Help?
- I feel like my life is falling apart...?
- Your body naturally produces these to keep bacteria out.?
- What is Hives,what are the prevention and home treatments ?
- Help.I have a zit on my lower eye brow in the very thin skin .how can i just make it go away.?