Is 20/24 bad vision?
Answers: your vision is almost perfect. 20/20 is perfect. My sight is 25/200. Now that's bad.
nope thats pretty good. the 20/19 means you have a little better than "perfect vision" and the 20/24 is just a little worse than perfect.
No not at all!
You have pretty good eyesight. 20/24 means that what you can see clearly at 20 feet distance, others with "correct" eyesight can see at 24 feet. Your other eye is better--what you can see at 20 feet others need to be within 19 feet to see. One eye can see a bit better than the other but both are good. Unlike me before LASIK-- I was told my eyes were basically 20/700!
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- American Spirits?
- Tips of whitening the teeth?
- What is more important, the overall cholesterol rate or the ratio of good cholesterol?
- How can I take away the pimple marks on my face? Recipe ?
- How do I approach my friend about her eating disorder?
- If i take a daily calcium supplement, will I increase my risk of getting a kidney stone?
- Are primary brain tumors any easier to treat than metastatic brain tumors?
- Does anyone have an answer?
- When I eat a lot my left kidney or back left side hurts..Why?
- What kind of surgery can be done on a new-born?