Can you spread herpes type to yourself.?
What about your own pillow or comforter (sleeping things)?
.With genital herpes, antibodies help ensure that recurrent symptoms are milder than the first episode. It's interesting to note that it is quite common to find antibodies in the blood of people who have never apparently experienced an episode of genital herpes. Either the episode was so mild that the person was unaware that it was taking place, or it was diagnosed as a different medical condition, or it was totally without symptoms and therefore unrecognized.
it cant spread through the water, but you can spread it from place to on place your body, it spreads thru skin to skin contact.. just make sure u wash your hands after touching a blister..
it spread to other people but not through water.
The only way you could give yourself genital herpes from oral herpes is to touch your sores either up north (mouth) or down south (genitals) and then touch the other. So if you have a genital herpes mastrabate and then touch your mouth, yes you can transfer the disease.
Herpes can't be spread by water, even if the water has touched a sore.
But, you can infect yourself with herpes - it's called self-reinfection. This can happen from touching a cold sore (or genital herpes sore) and then touching another spot on your body. A person can get ocular herpes (herpes in the eye) from touching a herpes sore and then rubbing their eye. They can also pass it to their genitals.
That is why it is so important to wash your hands thoroughly after touching a herpes sore. You wouldn't want to accidentally infect another part of your body.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Can someone with pre-diagnosed diabetes feel the hypos?
- Where can a person get therepy for injeries?
- I was diagnosed w/a kidney infection 3 days ago. I'm still in pain, + it HURTS to go to the bathroom. Ideas?
- Sell Kidney?
- Brain Cancer?
- Upper abdominal and flank pain?-neurofibromatosis?
- Can someone get mononucleosis if you had their tonsils removed?
- A bird has just flew in my knickers on the washing line, have I caught Thrush?
- I say that these altas neck collars made by ossur collar are for tracheostomies and laryngectomies?
- This question is in regards to Obstructive Sleep Apnea and people who have had surgery to correct it.?