2. Which is heard primarily during inspiration?
3. Where do you best hear the vesicular respiratory sounds?
Answers: 1Added sounds crepts or rales are heard during both insp & exp phase.
2 Ronchi are heard prmarily during inspiration. Inspiratory crepts which are fine natures r also heard during insP.
3 Vesicualr breath sounds are normal pattern of resp.sounds & heard all over the chest & BEST at apices.
Wheezes can be both inspiratory and expiratory and usually is because of bronchoconstriction, but can due to narrowed passages from phlegm being in the way.
Crackles, or rales, is inspiratory and indicates fluid in the alveoli.
Rhonchi is expiratory, indicates phlegm or fluids; often clears with cough clearing the airways.
Vesicular sounds can be heard over most of the lung fields, best over thorax.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Have you ever had a penicillin shot? Did it get really sore and swollen?
- 41 Yr Old for TKA Knee Replacement?
- Eye symptoms...?
- Bad sore throat/High fever.?
- Do doctors had discovered medicine for berast cancer?
- Who is the oldest living person with Hyploplastic Left Heart Syndrome?
- What is the formal name for the kissing disease?
- Can I to get Hepatits even if I got the shot?
- What is cardiovascular disease.? and how can you died from it?