Need info. on chlorophyll and body odor. Help?
I've been recommended chlorophyll to stop me from smelling. Should I use it? Why/why not?
please give as much info as possible. most detail gets best answer, but also know that you are helping change my life for the better. Thank You!!
Answers: Chlorphyll tablets have proven helpful in some cases. You may also want to try Activated Charcoal tablets. Check your diet for cruciferous foods that can cause your perspiration to have an odor. A nutritionist may be able to advise you if diet is a factor.
Drink 6-8 glasses of water with the juice on one lemon in each glass daily, Take Goldenseal Herb to kill toxic intestinal bacteria.
Probiotics are also helpful. Tea tree oil soaps and deordorants may help.
It must be your diet. For example, if you eat a lot of garlic, the scent will seep into your pores and your whole skin will smell.
chlorophyll is not good as it may be toxic .In the long run it has got a lot of side effects..
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Over the counter steriods to help you breathe?
- I keep have pulsating heart beats what does this mean?
- What does hydrocortisone do to white blood cells.?
- HOW DO I GET RID OF MY CRABs?
- Betty crocker?
- Need help Discolored Hands?
- My GF has chest/stomach pains and spasms and the doctors can't seem to help. What's wrong with her?
- Anyone know how to get rid of heartburn?
- How to cure dry skin?
- Good heart specialists in West Sussex (UK) or around?