Does anyone know how long a lyme test takes?
Answers: When we test for Lymes, we test for both the IGg and IGm. They usually come back in 3-4 days. We treat ppl with doxycycline, it's often used for the tick diseases like Rocky Mt spotted fever, Lymes, and Ehrlicia the same day as it will usually treat all 3 and wait for the results in the meantime. Did you recently get bit by a tick or have you been ill for a long time and trying to find the cause? This makes a difference.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Is an angiogram a dangerous procedure?
- Can i have some facts?
- Why do people still believe HIV causes AIDS when stastics cleary show that HIV is harmless?
- My son is 6 and has a pea size lump on his throut, what could it be?
- White hair after chemo?
- My bf has athlete's foot and we've tried everything. Any advice?
- Strange white particles in urine?
- Can someone help figure out my cold-like symptoms?
- I have a water like discharge what could it be?
- If any docter please suggest me what will i do please. ( any one can be reply)?