My wrist still hurts a week later...?
It's probably nothing, but my wrist still hurts. I'm a bit nervous, though, because I thought the same about a broken finger last year, and that STILL hurts and now there's nothing I can do about it.
It's just a little pain, unless I bend it backwards or try to put weight on it. There was never any swelling or anything. I really don't want to go to the doctor - has anybody had a similar experience? Should it just clear up on its own?
Answers: Guessing about an injury is a tricky game. You may have just sprained the wrist but you'll never know for sure. Bad things can turn worse over the course of time. My advice...Give it a few days of ice and Motrin and take it easy. If it is a small injury you may make it worse by straining it too quickly after the injury. If all else fails, go to a doctor.
actually yea.. i fell rollerblading and my wrist hurt but didnt swell and i could move it and 3 days later it still hurt and i tried to move it . and it locked in place.. the bone was in 2 pieces
i had to get a cast
Umm don't worry dear things can hurt for weeks and weeks like my sprained ankle. If it still hurts next week then you really should go and see a doctor.
Don't be embarassed we have all done silly things. Like even falling over walls (guilty).
I have done this sort of thing a thousand times. I belive it will be fine I would give it another week and if it dioesn't heal make an appointment with yor doctor.
Try taking some Motrin for the pain. You might have bruised a muscle or bone. If you still can't use it in another month then you might have to go to the doctor.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- If you are 4foot 9 inches and weigh 248 pounds how many calories do you need to burn to loose weight?
- Things people do in the gym that make you uncomfortable?
- HELPPPP! Need to lose weight! How? What's the best way?
- Nutrition facts counting carolies and diet help plz read below?
- How to stop yourself. Dieting tips needed?!?!?
- I am 6' 2" inches tall and weigh 205lbs. I ride a bike 25 miles a day and incorporate weightlifting 4X a week
- Will consuming alcohol interfere with my workouts?
- I think im over weight well i no i am but its hard for me to stay on a diet.Can anyone help?
- Cylaris Diet pill & Diaharrea (only answers from people who take it)?
- Need help...I got try outs TODAY!?