Why does that slimey white film happen in the morning or at night after I brush my teeth?
Answers: It is called plaque this is normal. Just keep brushing. If you don't brush your teeth regularly this film will turn to tarter which is harder to get off and yellows your teeth.
it is plaque and completely natural. it happens to everyone, you are not the only one. no toothpaste or mouthwash will fix it. it is 100% not your fault. basically, plaque is the buildup of food. so stop eating, and you will never get it. <---- that comment was completely sarcastic, don't take it seriously. just brushing 3 times a day and flossing once at bedtime will reduce it.
Have you tried brushing your tongue after brushing your teeth? In my own experience, i find that gently brushing the surface of my tongue helps keep the levels of plaque/film to a minimum.
I hope this helps!
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- What causes a pain under the ear and hurts when i try to bite down?
- Tooth problem .?
- Can you get cavities in your dentures if you use too much artificial sweetener?
- What is the difference between invisalign and the color white braces?
- Should wisdom teeth be removed during a bout of gingivitis?
- Why Is My Tooth Still Hurting After So Long After A Root Canal?
- Dr. Sam...anyone is this normal??
- How long before I feel back to normal after getting all my wisdom teeth pulled?
- Orthodontic Question...HELP!?
- I have been experiencing symptoms of post-partum depression and I gave birth 6 mths ago.?