Missing Patches of Taste Buds on Tongue?
Answers: YES IT IS THAT YOU ARE BITING YOUR TONGUE IN YOUR SLEEP, THIS IS USUALLY BROUGHT UPON BY STRESS. THIS WILL PRESENT AS A WHITE KERATOTIC ROUGHENED AREA ON THE LATERAL BORDER AND WILL SCRAPE OFF.
IF IT IS THRUSH OR CANDIDIASIS IT WILL ALSO PEEL OFF BUT LEAVE RED PATCES OF BLEEDING UNDER IT.
YOU SHOULD GO AND HAVE THE DENTIST SEE IT.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Can you buy Crest Whitning Strips in the UK ?
- Brace question - Will wearing more bands help my teeth move faster or not help at all?!?
- An old person I know has been without dentures for some time now and cant get a dentist to see him.Please help
- Whats the thing called to moove my jaw the something slider plate i think plz help i need the name of it!?
- Who invented gum??
- I am 20 years and have gaps in my front row of teeth should i get braces now will they weaken my teeth?
- Is Listerene one of those mouthwashes that contain "alcohol" or chemicals similar to alcohol.?
- Whats the cheapest way to straighten your teeth?
- Teeth stains?
- Question about wisdom teeth..?