After how long an impression should be taken after dental extraction?
Answers: They usually do one straight away and then come back again for a final impression a few weeks later.
Good luck :-)
It depends what the impression is for. Most dentists will wait 3 weeks or so before taking the impression for a bridge & six weeks or more before making one for dentures.
average 4 weeks, depend on the cases.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Bad breath?
- Dental: My #18 Molar broke off during an extraction...?
- Fast way to whiten teeth?
- What is the difference between an infected tooth and a cavity?
- Front tooth broke HELP PLEASE?
- What besides of course toothpaste is a really good teeth whitener?
- Hiding a rotten tooth possible ?
- What is the main ingredient in toothpaste?
- Dental clinics in ft. myers fla.?
- How do i get a lose tooth out with out it hurting so much?