How many people have never had a cavity?
Answers: I'm sure brushing and flossing can prevent a lot of ills but I knew some one that never brushed and never had cavities. I asked my dentist about this and he said some people just don't get cavities. You must be one of those.
You must really brush your teeth good and that's not a bad thing! I wish I didn't have any cavities. Just think of yourself as lucky. If it helps my sister hasn't hasn't had a cavity.
Wow you are good about brushing! I had a cavity once when I was six. I did not like the filling much it sort of hurt but now I have a tooth colored filling and it is fine. I have not had any since then so thats good. I always brush my teeth so that was strange that I got a cavity but you can get them anyway by eating candy all the time and such.
me! it's odd because i only brush once or twice a day!
Please.. I think every tooth in my head has been filled atleast once...
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- My gums near my back wisdom tooth are swollen ever since I got a cold?
- How can you tell if you have an infection in a tooth socket ?
- Why should you floss your teeth BEFORE brushing them?
- Is there any pro bono dentist's in Missouri?
- I need the name and phone number for orthodontists in the High Point, NC area that take Medicaid patients.?
- How often do you brush your teeth? Some need more than 3?
- Is irrigation necessary during a full mouth debridement?
- I just got my teeth whitened with zoom and can only eat uncolored food what is there I can have ?
- Why does your the jaw of your mouth pop?
- One of my two front teeth is "dead", how do I whiten my teeth so that one is the same what as my other teeth?