Why do I always have a salt taste in my mouth??
Answers: Check this out, from the link below:
Taste changes are rarely a sign of a serious underlying problem. However, they are annoying and can impair your enjoyment of food. A persistent salty taste in the mouth can have many possible causes, including:
* Dehydration. This may be due to inadequate fluid intake or excessive fluid loss. Review your diet. Excessive intake of alcohol or caffeine can cause fluid loss, resulting in dehydration, which can make saliva saltier.
* Side effect of certain medications, such as anti-thyroid medications and chemotherapy drugs.
* Salivary gland diseases, such as Sjogren's syndrome or bacterial infection of the salivary glands (sialadenitis).
* Post-nasal drainage, such as with a sinus infection (sinusitis) or allergies.
Rarely, a salty taste in the mouth is due to a nutritional deficiency, endocrine disorder or neurological disorder, such as epilepsy or migraine.
Treatment is directed at the underlying cause, if possible. For example, if a salty taste in the mouth is due to a certain medication, stopping or changing the medication may eliminate the problem. But do this only with your doctor's approval. If the cause of a salty taste is a bacterial infection, the salty taste may go away with treatment of the infection. Occasionally, taste changes resolve spontaneously.
A persistent salty taste in the mouth should be evaluated by a doctor or dentist.
it is simple lack of water and you must have yogurt in your diet to manage your acidity level
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Braces Question!?
- Is this normal after root canal.?
- Is it akward to kiss with braces?
- What can you drink after having pulled wisdom teeth?
- How do you get perfect teeths?
- When u get your tongue peirced do they give you numbing cream?
- They are giving me laughing gas?!?
- How bad are spacers for braces when your wisdom teeth are coming in?
- How do you eat with no teeth?
- Determine age of a person by their teeth?