Why do my teeth feel loose?
Today, my teeth are feeling a little loose. Has this ever happened too anyone.
Answers: this has happened to me before (not from a Abba Zabba bar tho lol-- don't worry about it, ur teeth rn't loose ur jaw is just sore -- it should be better in a couple days -- if it isn't, well then you should see your dentist --
:) hope i helped
How old are you? If your young, you may need to stay away from taffy!I have not had anyone tell me loose teeth after taffy, but if you had any baby molars to loose, you may have loosened them up.
If you clench your teeth during the night - sometimes you may not be aware of it until after quite awhile of doing this your teeth or jaws may feel sore in the morning - this may cause your teeth to be a bit loose. This combined with eating something like you described could exacerbate the feeling of your teeth feeling a little loose. In which case, if you do clench your teeth at night you would want to get a nightguard from you dentist.
However, you should check with your dentist and have them checked out and they may do probe testing on your gums to make sure your gums are in good condition and are tight around your teeth. If they aren't - you may have to have some scaling done.
yes, it is normal.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Can TMJ cause your gums to swell a little?
- How difficult is it to learn to be a dental assistant in a dental office with no previous training?
- Tooth that is lose?
- Which mouthwash will kill the most oral bacteria?
- Braces - Can I change my own rubber bands?
- I have a lump in between two off my teeth where they meet the gum. I'm not sure if should be worried or not...
- My 6mth old seems to be teething(gums red& swollen) I have tried cool teethers,orajel,tylenol,?
- Do and Dont's of Braces?
- What is the best breath mints avialable??
- How durable are porcelain veneers?