How do you use crest white strips with a retainer?
Answers: i have a permenant retainer on my bottom and it works fine but if you have a removable retainer taking it out for 30 minutes a day won't hurt!! i leave my off from months and it still fits, so you will be fine for 30 mins!
It won't work because the retainer will rub against the strip and those strips don't really stick on very well to begin with. Your best bet (if you really have to whiten your teeth), would be to just take the retainer out for the time necessary and then just put it back in. 15 to 30 minutes won't ruin your teeth, just don't forget to put it back in. Set an alarm on your watch or something if you need to.
On the other hand you could just wait a couple months until you can take the retainer out during the day and it won't cause a problem.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Does Wearing Mouth Guards Make Your Mouth Bigger When you take it off?
- What does 3% hydrogen peroxide?
- Pain after a composite bonding...?
- How to whiten teeth?
- Is 3 mm too much to file down on a front tooth? HELP DENTIST?
- Dr. Sam...anyone is this normal??
- Is there a free advice nhs number that you can call if you need imformation?
- Gum Problems or Wisdom Teeth.?
- Wisdom teeth...at 14...what about you?
- How do you get perfect teeths?