How long after i stop taking my antibiotics can i drink again?
Answers: ask your health care professional that give you the antibiotic
antibiotics stay in your system about seven days
Wait until you've finished all of your medication. Because different drugs have different stipulations regarding waiting before alcohol consumption, check with your doc first. If you don't, you could be facing treatment for more serious health issues.
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Why would denture teeth discolor?
- Veeners Question?HELP PLEASE?
- Grinding my teeth?
- How can I make a cinnamon mouthwash?
- Myofacial Surgery.?
- Whats good for a toothache?
- Can anyone recommend a Dentist in the Irvine, CA area that is great and has reliable, diligent office staff?
- I am having my wisdom teeth pulled soon.. How bad is the pain and how long will it take to recover?
- Mouth Problems?
- After how long an impression should be taken after dental extraction?