Who can I report a bad dentist's office to?

I need to report the business practices of a dental office. Other than the Better Buisness Bureau and my state's dental board, is there anyone else I can notify? This company is actually a corporation and my complaints are against the office, not the actual dentist. Any info will help...
Answers:    Contact your states professional regulations department. That's where they have to go for licensure. If you submit your complaint there, there will be a practice investigation.

PS: ADA won't help really except maybe tell you how to go about doing that. They're not a governmental agency and can't take disciplinary action. BBB is no help either.
Have you tried the ADA (American Dental Association)? I would start with them and ask who you may report them to.
you can try OSHA... depends what you are complaining about

The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...