Who can I report a bad dentist's office to?
Answers: Contact your states professional regulations department. That's where they have to go for licensure. If you submit your complaint there, there will be a practice investigation.
PS: ADA won't help really except maybe tell you how to go about doing that. They're not a governmental agency and can't take disciplinary action. BBB is no help either.
Have you tried the ADA (American Dental Association)? I would start with them and ask who you may report them to.
you can try OSHA... depends what you are complaining about
The health and medicine information post by website user , AnyQA.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Related Questions and Answers ...
- Dentist advice re: fluorosis! please help?
- Crowns are done by what type of dentist?
- Retainer Vs Braces?
- Ok im getting my braces on monday april 2 ok dont you have to start without a color for the first 1 month?
- Teeth effects bands?
- Do I get my braces removed or keep them on?
- I had 2 root canals done on Thursday... I am still at times in lots of pain.?
- What does nitrus oxide (laughing gas) make you feel like?
- What is it??
- I have a maxillo-facial appointment on the 17th?