Should the vitamin b12 shot be refrigerated?
Answers: No vitamin B12 does NOT have to be refrigerated. I have worked in retail pharmacy for 10yr. and we don't even keep it in the refrigerator. Refrigerating it will not increase the shelf life. Storing certain medications in the fridge may actually do more harm than good. The best thing to do is the next time you need your prescription filled ask you Pharmacist what the best temp. is for storing Vitamin B12.
yes. injections should be kept cool.
Yes. Extends the shelf life, just like milk. Docs keep all injectables refrigerated.
B12 does not HAVE to be refridgerated, but that's where they are kept most of the time. Come on you medical assistants, etc, if they HAD to be kept cold, when they were shipped to your office they would have to be shipped in dry ice. And they are not shipped in dry ice. Think about it.
DOESN'T "HAVE " TO BE BUT IS WHERE MOST INJECTABLES ARE KEPT. HELPS PRESERVE SHELF LIFE.
The page content post from users, we do not guarantee its accuracy. If you belong to the copyright which contains information, please contact us to remove it.
- where is the best place online to learn meditation?
- Are there some other methods of healing by energy than Reiki?
- natural remedies for a sinus infection?
- Has anyone done the Otis Carroll food intolerance test?
- I'm 27. Am I too old to try and be a longevist?
- What is the best way to deal with a spider phobia?